Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Chairs

Things I get excited about now that I am a mom and a housewife:

  • Not having to make dinner(or even lunch for that matter)
  • Having a clean house for more than 10 minutes.
  • Taking a bath with the bathroom door locked.
  • A new Spongebob episode, because I know for the next week I can make my kids happy, no matter what, just by turning on the DVR recording of it.
  • DVR-so I can watch my shows when the kids are asleep
  • The smell of yummy new candles in my house
  • Having time to blog
  • Finding a new cleaner at the store that works miracles and smells nice
  • Finding a good deal on kids clothes
  • and this week new chairs!



Anyone who has been to my house in the past 2 years knows that I desperately needed new dinning room chairs!! We had three matching dog chewed up chairs and one metal folding chair around our table. It was not a pretty sight. We have been looking for the perfect chairs, that are sturdy, have a cushion and match our table. Bryan found some at Costco of all places on Monday. I am so happy to finally have a nice place for us to sit while we eat!


  • And last but not least I get Excited when I get a smile from my kids and now everything is worth all of the trouble!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

They look really good I can't wait to see them in person