So we had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!! Brenden informed me that Thanksgiving is his favorite holiday because it is all about food, and that he was finally full for the first time in his life after eating a piece of pie last night. Below is a slide show of pictures he took of the grand event!!
This morning we all got up at 4:00 for the hot deals on Black Friday. After I dropped the boys off for a morning full of fun with Grandpa we headed to line up for some great deals. I got in line at the Target in West Jordan with my sisters and Bryan got in line at the Target in Layton. It was the best shopping experience!! Bryan got our Portable DVD players we wanted, and we got Wii Games, Guitar Hero and Christmas Lights for Kelli's house. Then my sisters and I headed to the mad house (aka K-mart)!! We waited in line for forever!! While in that line Bracken's diaper leaked on me, luckily I had an extra outfit for him, but no socks!! So after the whole K-mart debacle, we headed to Sears where I bought Bracken a new Car seat and socks!! The Car seats were on sale so I got a really nice one for $50. I am excited about it!! Then we headed to Carter's and the Children's Place where I found clothes for all of my boys at screamin deals!! We went to a few more stores then back home to snack on some leftovers from yesterday!! Then Brenden, Bridger, Bracken and I went out to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa. Brenden had so much fun with grandpa today he didn't want to leave him, he cried as we got in the car and then they were all asleep by the time we hit Salt Lake. It was a nice peaceful ride home!!
I now can say it is officially the Christmas Season, now that we did some crazy shopping!!!



3 comments:
Sounds like you had a successful shopping trip today!
It was sooo Fun I am still Laughing at Pam I tried to tell Marc and Like I said he looked at me like I was an idiot.
It was pretty funny, but not as funny as it seemed at the time. We were all a little bit tired.
Post a Comment