Monday, November 10, 2008

The Real Brenden

As many of you know Bridger is the "character" of our family, Brenden acts all innocent but he is really the master mind behind alot of what Bridger does.
I catch him all of the time whispering or telling things to Bridger when he thinks I can't hear, like telling him to sit in the Jumperoo or try siting in Bracken's swing.
Then when Bridger gets in trouble he just sits back and watches.
He also has Bridger "Test" things out for him, like riding on the top of the little Tykes police car down the steep driveway, if Bridger doesn't crash then Brenden will try it next.
Ahh-he reminds me so much of me growing up!!


Funny things Brenden has said in the past couple of days:
(We had KFC for dinner the other night)
Brenden: Mom can I eat the rest of Bridger's chicken leg?
mom: He already ate it all, but you can get another one out
Brenden: from where?
mom: The Bucket
Brenden: a whole bucket of chicken? What a dream come true!!
Dad: Brenden what is 3+2?
Brenden: 5
dad: What is 4+1?
Brenden: I think I know but I don't know if my fingers are telling me right
Dad: What are your fingers telling you?
Brenden: 5
Dad: Your fingers are right
Brenden: I knew it-there is more than one way to get to 5!!


5 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is too funny!

Cathy said...

I love my Brenden - he is a smart one (just like his mom). What an amazing boy. I am so glad you are spotlighting your boys - it is fun to get your take on their individual personalities. What a lucky grandma I am to have such amamzing grandkids!
Love you,
Mom

Emilee said...

Yes, they had more of that bumblebee costume at Wal-Mart. It was the one in Centerville. I didn't look to see what sizes, just noticed they had more :)

Kelli said...

He is just like you. People always thought that you were the innocent one too! Just ask Pam if that is true. He is so funny he is becoming quite the comedian as well.

Hansen Family Blog said...

I really feel for Bridger Man, I know what it's like to have a sneaky big sibling getting me in to trouble and making me "try" all of the dangerous stuff. Ofcourse I was the one willing to do it all so I guess I deserved what I got.