I can tell this is going to be hard, but I have been such a slacker on my blog lately I am going to try really hard to do this. This post will be especially hard as I hate to talk about myself, I really think my kids are so much more interesting (as you can tell reading my previous blogs).
Ok here it is:
My name is Patti (Patricia), Here is what I look like:

Fifteen facts about me, not sure how interesting they are:
1- My favorite food is Chocolate Covered Strawberries
2-My favorite color is Green, it has been green since I learned my colors.
3- If I could live anywhere in the world it would be San Diego Ca.
4- My favorite seasons are Fall and Spring (Back to fact 3, San Diego always feels like fall or Spring)
5- I am the mom of three wonderful boys, and they are my life.
6- I am a Customer Service Agent for a health Insurance Company, the company offers insurance to government employees.
7- I hate to talk on the phone, I am very awkward at it. (Back to fact 6, it is irony this is my profession to talk on the phone all day)
8- I am actually very shy, thus why doing a post all about me is very hard.
9- I love to watch football, I especially love to go to games that I am invested in, I love watching Utah football, and San Diego Chargers.
10- I like all sports actually and have a favorite team in each one, I can't watch a game on TV though unless I have a vested interest.
11-I love to read, my favorite subjects are fantasy and religion. I like fantasy because it takes me out of this world into another, I like to learn about religion because you can learn a lot about why people do the things they do based on the religion they were raised in; plus everything that happens in our world goes back to a person's beliefs.
12- I love cars, especially older ones and jeeps. This is something I got from my dad. I could spend every weekend going to car shows and seeing what other people who love cars and have money do with them.
13- I have a few favorite shows that I could watch over and over again, and I have pretty much memorized every episode. They are Friends, Seinfeld, The Office, and Sex and the City. (My guilty pleasures)
14- I love to go to movies, my favorites are comedies, but I could go to any kind.
15- And Finally the last thing I have to share about myself is I hope to someday, after I am done raising my boys, do lots of traveling and learn about different people and their customs.
That's me in a nutshell. Sorry If I bored you reading this, but I have to do what the challenge states.
No comments:
Post a Comment