

I know many of you have probably been to Mexico many a times and do not consider it that exciting, but it was cool for me to actually go into another country and essentially another world.
My first time into Mexico I went to Tijuana with Bryan, Kelli and Marc, who had assured me they had been several times and they would help me my first trip across the border. Of course after crossing the long bridge from Sand Diego to Tijuana I had to go pee- how convenient there is a bathroom right after you go through the gates. I run in their do my thing and then come out to realize I am by myself and some lady is in there very upset at me for something I did wrong but I do not speak Spanish so I do not understand why she is mad at me. She yells at me and won't let me past her I finally pushed my way through the door and ran out to find I really was alone no Kelli, Marc or Bryan. I was by myself in a country where I didn't speak the language. I just started walking trying not to panic and luckily I ran into all of them. I am not sure what that lady was yelling at me, but Marc and my mom think it is because I flushed toilet paper down the toilet, I guess they do not do that in Mexico.


The rest of my visit was a lot of fun, we ate homade churros from a cart off the street, we got invited to come see a football game on the big screen in a little bar- it turns out what they consider to be a big screen is about 28 inches and we could not tell which teams were playing as it had no reception. But everyone was very nice, we did a little shopping and saw lots of fun stuff. I was glad I went and can now say I have been in another country lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment