Ok, Don't judge, this is embarrassing to me. I never really admit which famous people I have crushes on but here it goes:
Eric Weddle: Well just look at him, lol he is nice to look at and has played for my two favorite teams, I've always been a sucker for a cute football player.
Adam Sandler: I love funny guys, I think it is the most attractive thing when a guy can make you laugh.
Daniel Dae Kim: I never really got into the show "Lost" but I would watch certain episodes, and Daniel is why. Now he is on one of my new favorite shows that I actually enjoy watching Hawaii 5-0, if you haven't seen it watch it, it reminds of an 80's show. 
Duane Johnson: Ok, I just like to look at him, I have no other reason to like him.

Bret Michaels: Here is my bad boy. I like his I don't care attitude, plus he actually is really smart and has a way of doing really awful things but still having people like him.
So now you know my celebrity crushes.
No comments:
Post a Comment