Tuesday, March 15, 2011

post 8- Something I Miss (AKA I'm Back)

Sorry, it has been a couple of days since I have been on here to do my post challenge, I went on a little vacation. I promise to do better now that I am back.

Something I miss: Well the things I miss the most in my life are not things really, but people who have passed away that were important to me in some way. As my mom always told me growing up, "People are more important than things"- which you truly realize when you don't have someone in your life anymore.

Two of these people are my Grandma Hoesch and my friend Stacey.
My Grandma Hoesch was a fun lady to be around. We would visit her every Sunday when I was growing up, she would always have cookies and a coke for us. She would play cards with us, and tell the most interesting stories. Right before my grandma passed away I did an interview with her on tape, she told me lots of interesting stories about her life, and I found out we were a lot alike. I know she is still with me through a lot of the hard times in my life and her memories are a huge comfort to me.
My friend Stacey was one of those people who loved everyone unconditionally, she never said a mean thing about anyone. She always had the best advice to give and we could talk and laugh for hours.
I am very grateful for all of the people who have come in and out of my life, the experiences I have with each of them has made me who I am today.

No comments: