Friday, March 25, 2011

Post 16- A letter to someone who has hurt me

To the Makers of Dr. Pepper,
You have hurt me, you have made me crave your drink so much that I am willing to give up my health and happiness to have just a taste. Even Now, I am thinking about a tall 32 oz fizzy deliciousness over crushed ice. This drink tastes so good on it's own, but it is even better paired with chocolate, which again takes me back to the health issue.
Please take the addictive ingredients out of your drink so that I can step on my scale without feeling the guilt.
Thank You,
Patricia Hoesch-Stender

PS no matter how cute your commercials are the diet is not as good as the original, but thanks for trying.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

See...you do have a great way of expressing yourself! Love it!
Mom