Monday, March 21, 2011

Post 12- Highs and Lows of the Past Month



I don't really like to concentrate on the "Lows" in my life so I will just tell you about the "Highs" I have experienced the past month.


Lets see:

  • Brenden was in a reading competition for school where he was picked to represent his grade and school, and he did a really good job.


  • Brenden and Bridger started Baseball and have been really enjoying themselves.


  • I went on a vacation with some good friends and had a good time catching up and hanging out with them.


  • I think I found a new place to live- keep your fingers crossed.


  • I spent some time with my boys just us and have enjoyed getting to know them better.


  • Bracken has given me lots of extra loves.


  • Got my tax return, so got caught up on bills.


  • Hung out with my good friend Eric.


  • Hung out with my family, and continue to receive their help and support.


  • and finally I had one of my favorite holidays- "St. Patti's day"
St. Patrick's day fun- A Visit from our Leprechaun and Green Cupcakes.





1 comment:

Cathy said...

I like to concentrate on the good too...so glad that you had so many highs this month!
Love you tons,
Mom