Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Bridger's Favorite part of Christmas: "Singing his favorite Santa Claus song at Grandma Red's house."
Brenden's Favorite part of Christmas: "Getting his drums and playing them while everyone sang Jingle Bells"

I am grateful for my little family and the enjoyable time we had at Christmas. Everyone got great presents and it was fun to watch them be opened. My kids are so grateful for everything they get, they get excited when they get new clothes! (what 3 and 5 year old boy do you know who loves to just get a new sweater?)
I am also very pleased that Brenden is finally getting why we celebrate Christmas, he knows who Jesus is and that we are celebrating his birth. Bridger kind of gets it.
I am also thankful for Bry, whose favorite song is Silent Night and has a very big testimony of the true meaning of Christmas-that he tries to teach to both of his boys.
Christmas went very well this year, and I will be cleaning like crazy the next couple of days to get ready for the big Power Ranger Birthday party!! But I love these family moments and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!!!








Christmas Eve with the Grandpas!














"Santa Bryan"-The kids still don't suspect, I guess he is a better actor than even he thought!!







The Stender Christmas Party-Brenden Got Drums & Bridger got a Care Bear







Listening to Grandma's Christmas story

Bryan trying on Dad's New Christmas gift from the neighbors (A real Ute Football Helmet)

Happy New Year everyone!!!









































1 comment:

Cathy said...

My favorite part of Christmas was having my family around me and sharing this special celebration of Christ's birth! Thanks for the great pictures.
Love,
Mom