| 1. I hate to talk on the phone, even to people I really like. 2. My most favorite thing in the whole world is being a mom. 3. I love to try to be crafty (even though sometimes it doesn't work out). 4. I can't say no to anybody, and sometimes I overwhelm myself. 5. I love to read books, so I can escape my real life sometimes. 6. I have watched the soap Opera " The Young and the Restless" faithfully since I was 10 years old. Okay, the rules for the tag are to list 6 things on your blog about you and then go to 6 blogs and let them know that they have been tagged. Leave me a comment to let me know that you have read mine.Tag....you're it! |
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have read your tag.
Kelli
I read your tag and I'm sorry about passing on the whole difficult to say no thing. You definitely learned that from your mom! I loved the story about Brenden - he is a cutie and will definitely be a heartbreaker. I can't believe that he is going to be five in just a few short weeks. You are a wonderful mom.
Love you tons,
Mom
Post a Comment