I had the funniest thing happen with Brenden yesterday I had to share:
When I went to pick him up from school, he came running out when he saw me pull into the parking lot, and a girl followed him out. She yelled for him to wait, then she went up to him and gave him a huge hug. Brenden turned bright red gave the poor girl the dirtiest look I have ever seen and threw her arm off of him. He then started stomping off towards the car and the girl was yelling, "Brenden! I'll see you tomorrow". I tried to get him to answer her with a bye or something and then I got the dirtiest look ever.
Last night I told Bryan about what happened and he asked Brenden who the girl was that liked him in his class, Brenden got all mad and said "I don't have to talk about it if I don't want to!"
LOL-he is a little heart breaker already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment