Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dec. 19, 2007








It snowed again last night, so that means no TV this morning!! Which is kind of nice every once in a while. My children are playing Balloon wars, they are running around and hiding and when the other one comes close they throw a balloon at them. They are just laughing and having a great time-which is very good to hear. (especially since the last two days they have been ornery) I can definitely tell Christmas is getting closer.


I have so much to do, and no time to do it in!! I have wrapping of everything, and I work or I am entertaining kids (who are already on Christmas break) every day this week. I guess I will be Wrapping nights (if I can stay awake past 9:00 lol).


I am just glad I don't have anymore shopping to do (just a few little stocking suffers)!


How do we make each year? I just think next year I will have one more added to my list to buy for! At least he won't have his birthday in December-that is the craziest thing I ever did having a baby a week after Christmas!!


Speaking of, I need to go find Power Ranger invites and plan a party!! Well I better go scarf some breakfast and get going for the day!!


Have fun and enjoy the season if you can!! Try to slow down if possible!!




2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your pictures and I love that your boys were having so much fun together. I agree that Christmas is crazy...but really would we have it any other way??
Love you tons,
Mom

Emilee said...

I love to turn off the TV!! It kind of makes the day run more smoothly. Do you turn the TV off if it snows?