It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings
Our Christmas Tree Experience in Pictures!
You are so brave! You are a cute mom. I love to read about your adventures.
Cute pics. I love my nephews. I am glad that it was you guys and not me. Hahaha
You have been tagged. Read my blog for the rules. (Sorry! I have a problem with guilt! :))
Patti,You have been tagged. Read my blog for details.I love the pictures.Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are so brave! You are a cute mom. I love to read about your adventures.
Cute pics. I love my nephews. I am glad that it was you guys and not me. Hahaha
You have been tagged. Read my blog for the rules. (Sorry! I have a problem with guilt! :))
Patti,
You have been tagged. Read my blog for details.
I love the pictures.
Mom
Post a Comment