Friday, December 21, 2007

Let the Wrapping Extravaganza begin!!!

















I am going to be wrapping presents the next three days straight!! Yeah!!

I can't believe how Christmas snuck up on me!! I keep thinking it has to be at least a week away, then Brenden just informed me there are only three days until Santa comes!! (hopefully he is right he-he)


It snowed again, but we had to work all morning today, so the kids didn't have time to play at home. (in case you didn't know we don't watch TV on snow days because our satellite doesn't work when it is covered in snow)


I am getting used to having three kids, I have had Makayla the last couple of days. I have come to one conclusion-it isn't that much harder to go from 2 to 3 except when it comes to bed time. I am not sure how excited I am to have two of the boys share a room-they laughed and giggled hours after I put them in their beds (just like me and my sisters used to do when we shared a room). Needless to say I did not have a chance to start wrapping for Santa since the kids wouldn't go to sleep!!


Hopefully tonight will work out better!!


Remember to enjoy the little things in life!! Especially at this busy time of year!!

No comments: