Monday, December 10, 2007

Dec. 10, 2007








There is so much happening lately, I don't even know where to start to write. I just got home from work, business is picking up as we are getting closer to the holidays. It is funny to see how much money people spend on candy around Christmas time, hundreds of dollars on just chocolates, and they throw the money down like they are buying a snickers at the 7-eleven or something. It is interesting.


Tomorrow is the big Ultra Sound, I am nervous about so many things-mainly that something won't be right with the baby. I don't now why but this pregnancy has seemed strange to me, maybe because I missed the first couple of months of it, and now suddenly I am big and feeling a little swimmer inside of my stomach. (for those who don't know I did not know I was pregnant until I was almost three months along-one of those health problems I have made this possible). I am also a little depressed that my Gestational Diabetes is already acting up, the last couple of days have been hard on me with all of the snow storms coming in-I just keep wondering why my body is against me. I think I am thinking this way because of how emotional I am lately, I hate being emotional and not feeling in charge of my own reactions. I was listening to the radio today on my way home from work, there was a guy on there who had lost one of his sons in Iraq and his other son was deployed somewhere in the world that they could not know about-I started bawling, like baby bawling. I cried for about 15 minutes straight. I can't even watch my favorite TV shows anymore without turning into a gushing water fountain, I hope I don't stay this way long after the baby is here!!


Anyway enough poor me!! Bryan is turning 30 this Friday, I am trying to think of something really special we can do for him, of course I am having little luck with this and I am feeling guilt!! lol! I also am worrying about what to do for Brenden's big 5th birthday-December is very stressful at our house!!

If anybody hears of or sees anything fun to do with Power Rangers-that is the kind of birthday Brenden wants this year.


This has been kind of a complaining , get my troubles out blog, sorry I didn't want it to be that way!! Hopefully I will write a more positive one later!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You are so funny! everything will be fine! I love you and if you need me you know where to find me.

Kelli

Cathy said...

Dear Patti,
You never complain - even this isn't much complaining. You have such an even temper and a great outlook. You are a wonderful wife and mother and we are all blessed to have you in our lives. Hang in there...this too shall pass!
Loads of Love,
Mom