Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Picture!!








Well we had the ultra sound today and it's a .................. duh-duh-duh-duh boy!!!

Yep we are having another one!!


Brenden is very excited, Bridger told me to change it to a girl-I am sure he will come around eventually!!!


As you can tell on the picture (if you can make it out) he is a flexible boy, he kept his foot up on his forehead or in his mouth the entire time-lol


He is very healthy ans measuring just right for his age (with some long arms, wonder where he gets those from!) It will be interesting to see if he looks anything like Brenden or Bridger since they are so different (one is all Hoesch and one is all Stender-maybe this one will be a mix!!)


I am feeling much better about everything now that I have seen him for myself!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

HOORAY!! I am so happy for you and I love that you put the picture on your blog. 3 boys - I love that too. Completely opposite of your family :) Congratulations and HOORAY!

Angie said...

Congratulations!! That is so much fun!

Kelli said...

I love my boys and I am so happy to have another one!
Kell

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Yay congrats guys! I am so excited to hear it's a boy. You guys have the cutest boys!

lorioreo said...

Three boys! Wow! I'm excited for you! Love you!