Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aunt Patti & Uncle Bryan


When I go to volunteer for Bridger's Preschool class he introduces me as Aunt Patti, because that is what he thinks my name is since only the people he hears use my name are my sisters, mom and dad, and my nieces and nephews. Well they had everyone in his class draw a picture of their family and then they named who they all were and the teacher wrote their names here is the picture:

The big one in the middle says: My Daddy Uncle Bryan, The little one next to it says my mommy: Aunt Patti and then there is a picture of himself on a rock and then Bracken and Brenden.

I try to explain that my name is just Patti and it confuses him that everyone calls me aunt.

Oh well!! It is cute and funny!!

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is really cute and funny!

Hansen Family Blog said...

You are aunt Patti and you are a great aunt and mommy. I love that little guy he is hilarious!!!