Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa's Secret Shop


At Brenden's school they do a thing called Santa's Secret Shop, it is a little shop they set up for the kids to go in and pick out their own inexpensive presents for family members. The Presents are wrapped and sent home with them so they have something to give their family members on Christmas that is just from them. I volunteered to help with it today (I know shocking). I was not too excited about going, since I forgot I volunteered until this morning, and I was rushing to get Bracken, Bridger and I dressed and ready before I had to be there at 10:00 this morning, I was also not looking forward to sitting there all day with a baby and a 4 year old. But it really turned out good, Bracken didn't cry the entire day, Bridger was my special helper and I got to see the excitement these kids had about picking out presents for the one's they love, including my own children. It was also very funny to see the kinds of things they picked out, Like one little girl bought a butterfly eraser for her 16 year old brother, and a another little boy was so excited to give his mom a little race car. It will be fun to see Brenden and Bridger give their special gifts they picked out for the special people in their life!!

Brenden & Bridger were so excited the first presents

under our tree were from them!!

No comments: