Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PJ Party & Steak!!







So last night we went to a Pajama Party at Texas Roadhouse in South Ogden. They had everyone wear their Jammies and donate either a pair of Jammies or children's books that go to kids who can't afford new Jammies, so they have something warm to sleep in and a bedtime story. It was fun they had face painting for the kids, the Armadillo was there to take pictures with the kids, they did scavenger hunts, and the kids got to decorate a Christmas cookie for dessert. And the best part of all!! Kids ate free!! Yeah!! It was a fun family night!

The Boy's Cookies
(there really are cookies under all of that frosting and candy lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cookies are 2 of the most delicious looking Sugar Cookies I have ever seen!! I LOVE soft sugar cookies LOADED with frosting, I'm so drooling right now!! I don't know how you do it, you are always on the go, go, go!! I wish I had that kind of youthful energy. I'm just a big lump of sludge lately! I got your Christmas card last week. The boys looked so stinken cute!!