Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taged... again

5 Quirky Things about Me

1. I have to count how many times I brush my hair and teeth

2.I like to chew on pen lids

3.My floors have to be clean in my house

4. It really bugs me when my kids get dirty (Even though I try to let them have fun and get dirty every once in a while)

5.I have to watch my Soap Opera each day, I will even watch it at midnight if I missed it during the morning


I tag... Kelli, Emilee, & Shami

2 comments:

The King's said...

You are Quirky,ha ha... but I luv ya!!

Anonymous said...

I am exactly the same about #4! I hate it when my kids get dirty. My husband is constantly nagging me to leave them alone and let them be kids!! Grrr, they can be kids just not dirty ones!!!