Brenden reminded me of something today that I forgot to blog about. Last Thursday we came out of our house to run Brenden to school and we noticed that the Yield sign on the corner of our yard was knocked over, I called Bryan at work and he told me to call the city. Well when I got home the city was already there fixing the sign. I then asked my neighbor if they had noticed it was knocked over, she said yeah so was your fire hydrant out in front of your house, and sure enough the fire hydrant had big Out of Order sign on it. It turns out a fully loaded semi truck went crashing through our yard that morning at 4:00 am, our neighbor had seen the whole thing and called the police, the driver of the truck was on the run and abandoned the truck down the street from us. We of course slept through the whole thing. I decided I should take a closer look at our yard, you could clearly see the tire marks , there was a chunk of our curb knocked out, and giant limbs from our cherry tree were all over our yard. Bryan was just relieved that it missed our sprinklers by just inches. They finally came and fixed the hydrant yesterday-which was pretty fun to watch, they had to drain it and water was spurting out everywhere into the street. Then Brenden gathered all of the Cherry Tree limbs and saved them in the garage, I asked him why he was saving them, he just said you will see. Well today I found out, he was excited for this upcoming snowstorm and saved the branches for his snowman's arms.
(That kid is always thinking)
Well here is today's Snowman: "Dude Red" 





He has a Candy cane mouth, that looks like Bridger when he eats a Candy Cane!
I love how creative my kids are, they are always coming up with new funny things daily!!
No comments:
Post a Comment