Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!!
Smiling for the camera already!He must be a genius!!
He already knows how to hold that bink in!!Today we went to Brigham city to meet the newest member of the Stender family Little Quincy Martin. Mari, Bryan's twin sister, had her fourth baby yesterday, he came to this world weighing 9lbs 7oz. and he is 21 inches long, definitely a big Stender boy!! Before we went to meet him we got to go to the Eagle's Christmas party and the boys got to sit on Santa's lap and get a present. They all got exactly what they wanted (Santa did a great job-wink wink). it was an exciting fun Saturday!!



3 comments:
Looks like fun! I didn't know Bryan was a Twin!!
didn't know he spelled his name with a Y and not a I.. Guess I need to change that on my blog! SO SORRY.. LOL
Hey, look it's me again!! Question for you.. How do you get your picture to load in the "header" part with out being too big? I have tried doing mine and it always cuts someone off. I even put it to shrink to size and it will not work. So I was just curious if you could help me out! Thanks!
Post a Comment